Get back to basics by assembling a gorgeous quilt using simple shapes! This Bear's Paw block throw looks great using scraps or in a planned color palette.
This is a PDF download.
Finished quilt: 65.5" square (throw)
Techniques used: Basic piecing methods
Difficulty: Confident beginner
Share on social media using the hashtags #HappyHourStitches and #BearNecessitiesQuilt.
Optional Sizes Included!
We share the materials lists, cutting instructions, and layouts for three additional sizes.
- One block (to use as a mini or in your own projects)
- Table runner (17.5x45.5")
- Full/Queen bed (79.5x94.5")
- Coloring chart, so you can plan this quilt in your own fabrics.
- Three ways to make triangle-squares (we provide cutting instrutions for all three!)
- Options to make scrappy borders and binding.
This is a PDF pattern. Following your order, you will receive an email with a link to download the PDF. The link will be available for 30 days. No physical pattern will be mailed to you.